The fabulous new edition of our Jasmine-Award-winning magazine The Scented Letter can now be enjoyed online by our VIP Subscribers…
Click here to read it (you need to be logged in, first). Or click here to access the .pdf version (you should be able to download this via most browsers).
We’re here to help you keep your finger on the pulse-point of everything that’s exciting in fragrance – so in this edition, you’ll enjoy…
- ‘Ingredient of the Moment’: Iris – Suzy Nightingale traces the journey of one of perfumery’s most unlikely ingredients and reveals that right now, perfumers are having a love affair with ‘orris’
- Francis Kurkdjian: A Perfumer on Fire – Jo Fairley meets with the world’s ‘hottest’ perfumer, celebrating 20 years as a fragrant force
- #ShareMyStash – Sarah McCartney of 4160 Tuesdays opens up her ‘Wall of Scent’, revealing an epic scent colleciton
- A Whiff of Scandal – from Mata Hari to the cocottes that Coco Chanel hung out with: a history of racy scents for even racier women
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections – so-fashionable florist Timothy Dunn shares the scented memory bank he’s built up on his travels
- For The Love of Scents – meet creative couples collaborating in the fragrance world whose passion for perfume is matched only by that of each other
- All the Latest Launches and news – and so much more
For your taster, see below – or read it here.
(PS We do offer a PRINT version, too – click here to find out more.)