Our utterly beautiful new edition of our downloadable magazine, The Scented Letter, is now available for your delectation…
(Whenever you’re logged in, you also can access it via the grey bar on the SUBSCRIBER AREA which says ‘The Scented Letter‘.)
Or to download this new 54-page edition as a .pdf, just click here.
And if you still have a problem downloading, click here to e-mail us and we can send you a WeTransfer file.
In this beautiful new edition, you’ll discover…
- What happened When Rosie Met Ralf – follow our cover girl Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s fragrance journey (from London to Grasse via Manhattan) to create her signature scent
- Sex & Scents – our Senior Writer Suzy Nightingale explores: why does perfume turn us on? Do pheromones exist? And what are the sexiest aromas on the planet?
- Jeremy Scott’s Memories, Dreams, Reflections – the Moschino designer (creator of the much talked-about TOY fragrance) follows his perfumed trail from farm-boy to fashionista.
- The Smell of Love is… Gravy – what happens when a fragrance blogger loses her sense of smell? One woman’s deeply moving account.
- And of course, we bring you all the latest launches and news (plus event details) – and so much more..