*Terms and conditions for THE PERFUME SOCIETY HOLIDAY COLLECTION Golden Ticket Campaign:
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. To take part in the promotion you must purchase THE PERFUME SOCIETY HOLIDAY COLLECTION box, placing an order between 07/11/2014 and 19/12/2014.
4. The Promotion will start at 9 am Friday 7th November 2014 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59 pm Friday 19th December 2014.
4A. The prize will be dispatched during the first week in January 2015, after the Christmas holidays.
5. One Golden Ticket will be placed, at random, into The Holiday Collection ‘perfume discovery’ boxes ordered during the promotional time period. To claim their prize, winners must contact the Promoter by e-mail with a picture of their Golden ticket as well as their shipping address. E-mails must be sent to [email protected] Failure by the winners to accept the prize in the manner specified within one month after the closing date of the promotion will make any claim invalid.
6. The prize is detailed on perfumesociety.org shop page, accessible via https://perfumesociety.org/shop
7. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a prize or item of equal value.
8. The name of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
9. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites.
10. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may send marketing material to the e-mail address provided by the entrant. On each such e-mail, entrants shall have the option to unsubscribe from further e-mails.
11. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant or entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any entrant whose conduct the Promoter reasonably considers to be contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel this Promotion.
17. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of the overall prize draw is © 2014 Copyright Perfume Society.