The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society, awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ 2015 and winning two more in 2016!
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format: a fascinating look at the long-established relationship between fragrance and jewellery. Join us here to access this dazzling straight away!
Need further convincing? TO READ A MINI TASTER EDITION, click here.
NB A print edition is available, priced £12.50 for non-Subscribers and £10 to our VIPs. Click here to read more and order…
In this edition…
• In Myrrh: The Perfume of Kings, Suzy Nightingale traces the story of this fragrant resin – from a gift to the infant Jesus, through to today
• ‘Love to Smell‘ vlogger Pia Long sniffs out the jewellery designers and innovators whose creations will keep you smelling great all day
• We’ve spritzed, we’ve sniffed – and from the thousands of perfumed gifts out there, Present Scents is our ultimate 13-page fragrant edit
• Jo Fairley explores the perfume houses who excel at capturing the glamour and luxury of jewellery in liquid form
• Jasper Conran OBE – designer, taste-maker (and now hotelier) shares his life in smells, in Memories, Dreams & Reflections
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
It’s priced £10 to our VIP Subscribers (sign up here), £12.50 to everyone else – and remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…