The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society. It was awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ – and the accolades continue.
What’s more, we are delighted now to be able to offer an International Subscription for just £20, so you can enjoy it online anywhere in the world.
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
In this edition of The Scented Letter, we invite you to share in a glorious celebration of our British fragrance heritage. Because even beyond our important role to play in the history of fragrance, Britain is once again becoming a contemporary fragrant force to be reckoned with.
Here’s what you’ll find in this beautiful 60-page edition…
• Suzy Nightingale rounds up the most exciting fragrance houses these isles have to offer in Best of British, in our 17-page special
• We celebrated National Fragrance Day with our annual social media campaign for the best #smellfie – and you’ll love these entries!
• Perfumer Mathilde Bijaoui explains the creative journey behind Jo Malone London‘s cereal-inspired collection (yes, really!)
• Jo Fairley talks to the founders of Parterre – one of the boldest British fragrance ventures ever launched
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
We are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 (£15 to non-Subscribers) – find it here. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…
Click here for the on-line version, meanwhile (remember to log-in first)…