The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society. It was awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ – and the accolades continue.
What’s more, we are delighted now to be able to offer an International Subscription for just £20, so you can enjoy it online anywhere in the world.
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
For the first time, The Perfume Society‘s The Scented Letter dedicates a stunning edition to home fragrances, looking at some of the fascinating stories behind the brands whose creations scent our houses and flats, while exploring the nostalgic scents which can whisk perfumers through time and space to homes they’ve lived in (and loved). Here’s what you can enjoy, in 60 flickable pages…
• In The Smell of Other People’s Houses, leading bloggers and fragrance world insiders tap in to aroma memories of homes they’ve spent time in
• #ediblescent shares recipes from one of London’s most talked-about chefs, Pratap Chahal – a man who recreates perfumes in cocktails and dishes
• Waxing Lyrical takes Jo Fairley behind the scenes at Cire Trudon , the Parisian candlemaker whose heritage can be traced back to 1643
• Francis Kurkdjian shares the story of his life in home fragrance form, with a new candle collection – and we share his personal moodboards, in Homes, Sweet Homes
• Wake Up and Smell the Coffee, invites Viola Levy, who explores an ingredient which is trending in perfume creation
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
We are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 (£15 to non-Subscribers) – find it here. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…
Click here for the on-line version, meanwhile (remember to log-in first)…