The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society, awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ 2015, two more in 2016 – and with five nominations in 2017!
Need further convincing? TO READ A MINI TASTER EDITION, click here.
This edition looks at the way our senses are being blurred by clever noses and talented chefs…
• In Let Them Eat Cake, Suzy Nightingale wallows in the history of gourmand fragrances – which now make up an incredible 23% of those sold
• Thomas Dunckley – a.k.a. The Candy Perfume Boy – examines the Middle Eastern tradition of fragrance layering, and comes up with some great recipes
• Are savoury scents more your thing? Viola Levy takes her Perfume with a Pinch of Salt – and enjoys a new wave in perfumery
• Learn how to use aroma to turbo-charge flavour: for Perfume on the Menu, we talk to perfumer/author Mandy Aftel and to the chef behind our Scented Suppers
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
NB A print edition is available, priced £12.50 for non-Subscribers and £10 to our VIPs. Click here to read more and order… And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…