The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society. It was awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ – and the accolades continue.
What’s more, we are delighted now to be able to offer an International Subscription for just £20 , so you can enjoy it online anywhere in the world.
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
Whether you’re headed for the beach or your back garden, our latest edition of The Scented Letter offers the perfect holiday reading – 48 glossy pages of news, features, launches and more, to ensure your finger is on the pulse-point of everything that’s happening in the fragrant world. (Scroll down for a sneak preview.)
• In Out of the Blue, Bethan Cole follows the trail of ambergris – perfumery’s most unpredictable ingredient – from beach to bottle
• For Made of Margate, Suzy Nightingale heads for the seaside too meet Haeckels, Kent’s ‘rising star’ perfume name
• Fragonard‘s dynamic Agnès Costa shares a colourful life in smells in Memories, Dreams & Reflections
• We’ve exhibitions and museums for every perfumista’s bucket list – including London’s Somerset House scent extravaganza – in Scents on Show
• Leading bloggers share the ‘holiday romance’ perfumes they’ve fallen for, in Scents of Place
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
In addition to the digital version, we offer a PRINT edition priced £10 to our VIP Subscribers, £12.50 to everyone else – find it here. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…