Isn’t summer all about flowers? It is for every perfume-lover and perfumer that we know. So, coinciding with the opening of a new outdoor space at the Palace of Versailles (above), ‘The Perfumer’s Garden’, our themed issue talks to green-fingered perfumers, shares recommendations for scented plants for your garden and showcases a round-up of glorious modern florals, for the home and for the skin, that evoke gardens or greenhouses – a trend in perfume and home fragrances, right now.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this 60-page PRINT issue…
- The Perfumer’s Garden – inspired by a fragrant garden just opened at Versailles, our 10-page florabundant extravaganza celebrates gardens, florists and flower scents
- #Smellfie 2023 – to mark International Fragrance Day 2023, our fans and followers got snapping to share their love of perfume
- A Working Nose – natural perfumer Delphine Thierry
- Gelat-eaux! How to wear one of the ultra-cool new gourmand scents – without smelling like Mr. Whippy
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections – British supermodel turned scent and skincare creator Kate Moss shares favourite perfumes and blooms
- When Your Back Garden is a Tuberose Field – we join Aurélien Guichard at the harvest-time of this heady flower
Plus, as always, discover ALL the Latest Launches – in home fragrance, as well as perfumes to wear – and get a whiff of news, in Nosing Around
And don’t forget: you can now take out a yearly Print Subscription to The Scented Letter, the world’s only magazine for fragrance-lovers, here.