Unashamedly, The Scented Letter isn’t a magazine for wearers of a single signature scent. So in 48 glossy pages of news, features and launches, the Collectors & Collections edition of our Jasmine Award-winning magazine celebrates the fact that many of you don’t just wear perfume – you actively collect it. (Scroll down for a sneak preview.)
• In The Great Harlot of Perfumery, Bethan Cole drenches her senses in tuberose – a love-it-or-hate-it perfume ingredient that inspires unswerving devotion among its fans
• Our exploration of Scent Storage looks at the dark secrets (literally) of prolonging your perfume’s lifespan – with tips from a world expert
• Sixties icon Twiggy – the world’s first supermodel, and as super-cool as ever – shares her fascinating life in smells in Memories, Dreams & Reflections
• Karen Gilbert recalls her experience of what happens When A Stash is Stolen – with sage advice for fellow perfumistas
• In La-La-Laliqueland, Carson Parkin-Fairley visits the world’s largest collection of René Lalique perfume bottles and objets on a visit to France
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
NB The digital version of The Scented Letter is a key VIP Subscriber benefit when you belong to The Perfume Society. An international digital subscription is also available here.