To mark this sense-tinglingly wonderful time of year, with its rich colours and exotic scents in the air, we invite you to indulge in ‘A Feast for the Senses’ – because what else could we call this edition of The Scented Letter?
Here’s what you can look forward to in this 68-page PRINT issue…
- A Feast of Fragrance – Suzy Nightingale explores the strong trend for fragrances that smell good enough to eat
- Gift Guide Extravaganza – from stocking fillers to blow-the-budget treats, perfumistas will love our 19-page present-giving guide
- A Working Nose – Finnish-born, British-based and super-talented, Pia Long loves to tell stories through scent
- Staying Balanced Through Winter – the world’s leading aromatherapist, Danièle Ryman, shares her survival guide for the seasons
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections – the globally successful make-up artist Lisa Eldridge shares her story via a lifetime of glamorous scent-wearing
- Up In Smoke – with tobacco quite the note du jour, we follow the trail of fragrances flagrantly defying the smoking ban
Plus, as always, discover ALL the Latest Launches – in home fragrance, as well as perfumes to wear – and get a whiff of news, in Nosing Around
And don’t forget: you can now take out a yearly Print Subscription to The Scented Letter, the world’s only magazine for fragrance-lovers, here.