Our autumn edition each year celebrates the link between fragrance and fashion – but in this edition, we also look to the future, offering insights into Artificial Intelligence – one of the hottest news topics around – to explore ways it may shape the perfumes we love and wear.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this 64-page PRINT issue…
- Scenting the Metaverse – is the role of the perfumer doomed? Suzy Nightingale explores how AI is impacting the fragrance world
- Gabrielle Chanel – Perfume Manifesto – to coincide with the V&A’s stunning expo, we report on Chanel’s pioneering place in perfumery
- A Working Nose – Guerlain Perfumer Delphine Jelk
- The Wash Gets Posh – a raft of fragrance-focused laundry products is turning a chore into a real pleasure
- Memories, Dreams, Reflections – Sam McKnight, hairstylist and gardener extraordinaire, shares a scented timeline
- Perfume Bottles Auction 2023 – our annual report from this landmark in the scent calendar
Plus, as always, discover ALL the Latest Launches – in home fragrance, as well as perfumes to wear – and get a whiff of news, in Nosing Around
And don’t forget: you can now take out a yearly Print Subscription to The Scented Letter, the world’s only magazine for fragrance-lovers, here.