This issue of The Scented Letter – the world’s only English-speaking magazine for perfume-lovers – helps you keep your finger on the pulse-point of all that’s happening in the fragrant world. Via our unrivalled access to the perfume world’s stars, we interview top perfumers, rising stars, share news of all talked-about new scents, and look at important trends shaping the industry: wellness, and sustainability.
Scroll down for a preview of some of the articles in this beautiful and thought-provoking 56-page PRINT issue of our magazine.
• Discover why sustainability is the buzzword in fragrance – from designer names to niche brands – in Any Colour – So Long As It’s Green
• TV presenter and actress Cat Deeley shares a lifetime of fragrant loves, in Memories, Dreams, Reflections
• The Scented Letter talks exclusively to one of the world’s greatest perfumers, Olivier Cresp, for our A Working Nose interview
• Yoga guru and beauty editor Catherine Turner invites us to tune in and chill out, in Aroma, Ritual and Peace of Mind
• In Spray Your 5 A Day, Suzy Nightingale reports on a mouthwatering new trend – for ‘vegetal ingredients’, in perfume creation
• Plus as usual, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news – and so much more
We are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 to our VIP Subscribers (£15 to non-VIPs). And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…