With 48 glossy pages of news, features, launches, The Scented Letter is the very best way to have your finger on the pulse-point of everything that’s happening in the fragrant world. (Scroll down for a sneak preview.)
• In Ace of Bases, Persolaise looks at the hush-hush world of these complex ‘secret’ perfume ingredients. (Think: stock cubes, but for fragrance creation!)
• Suzy Nightingale travels to Venice to explore the city’s history of glass-making and perfumery, paying a visit to its newly-opened perfume museum
• For their new ‘Portraits’ series, Penhaligon’s enlisted the talent of artist Kristjana S Williams – who talks about creating the intricate illustrations for each eccentric persona in the collection
• Interior designer Kelly Hoppen is known for her eye for beauty – but as she reveals in Memories, Dreams, Reflections, scent plays a huge part in her life, too
• Discover how Christian Louboutin and Thomas ‘Garden Bridge’ Heatherwick teamed up to for possibly the most difficult bottle design in history
• Read about all the Latest Launches (for men and women!) – and much, much more.
It’s priced £10 to our VIP Subscribers (sign up here), £12.50 to everyone else – and remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…