In this edition of The Scented Letter, we invite you to share in a glorious celebration of our British fragrance heritage. Because even beyond our important role to play in the history of fragrance, Britain is once again becoming a contemporary fragrant force to be reckoned with.
Here’s what you’ll find in this beautiful 60-page PRINT edition…
• Suzy Nightingale rounds up the most exciting fragrance houses these isles have to offer in Best of British, in our 17-page special
• We celebrated National Fragrance Day with our annual social media campaign for the best #smellfie – and you’ll love these entries!
• Perfumer Mathilde Bijaoui explains the creative journey behind Jo Malone London‘s cereal-inspired collection (yes, really!)
• Jo Fairley talks to the founders of Parterre – one of the boldest British fragrance ventures ever launched
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
We are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 (£15 to non-Subscribers.)
It’s priced £12.50 to our VIP Subscribers (£15 to non-VIPs) – and remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…
(NB Print copies are sent out approximately 10 days after each new issue of The Scented Letter appears on the website, so please bear with us. We work right up to the wire to make sure everything is truly newsworthy!)