This is the perfect addition to any perfume-lover’s accessory collection: a perfume bottle charm necklace that’s silver-plated and comes on a 16-inch/40cm chain (adjustable to 18 inches/45cm).
Lorna McKay, The Perfume Society‘s Co-Founder, was given one of these necklaces a while ago – and receives compliments every time she wears it.
Sadly, it had gone out of production – but the good news is it’s been specially re-created in a limited edition of just 100 specially for The Perfume Society by Estella Bartlett – a jewellery range created by sibling duo Nick and Louise Bartlett, which radiates playfulness and positivity through delicate, fashionable and affordable jewellery.
• Brass base with silver plating
• 16 inch chain, with 2 inch extender
• Lobster clasp
• Keep dry and avoid wearing in the shower or pool
• Do not apply fragrance directly onto necklace; allow scent to dry on your skin before putting on the jewellery
• Avoid contact with bath and beauty products
• Limit exposure to direct sunlight
• Estella Bartlett jewellery is made from plated metals and will tarnish over time, with much wear