Unveiling the new edition of The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society, awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ 2015, two more in 2016 – and with five nominations in 2017!
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
This edition looks at the way our senses are being blurred by clever noses and talented chefs…
• In Let Them Eat Cake, Suzy Nightingale wallows in the history of gourmand fragrances – which now make up an incredible 23% of those sold
• Thomas Dunckley – a.k.a. The Candy Perfume Boy – examines the Middle Eastern tradition of fragrance layering, and comes up with some great recipes
• Are savoury scents more your thing? Viola Levy takes her Perfume with a Pinch of Salt – and enjoys a new wave in perfumery
• Learn how to use aroma to turbo-charge flavour: for Perfume on the Menu, we talk to perfumer/author Mandy Aftel and to the chef behind our Scented Suppers
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
NB A print edition is available, priced £12.50 for non-Subscribers and £10 to our VIPs. Click here to read more and order. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…