FRAGRANCE FAMILY: WOODY
Top notes: pink pepper, tangerine, elemi oil
Heart notes: nutmeg, ginger oil
Base notes: patchouli, cedarwood oil
One of the most iconic and signature scents in the entire Molton Brown range, the perkily spiced pink pepper-pod fragrance is finally available as a fragrance, too. Delicately balanced, with the alluring layers enhanced by the complex aromas, it’s the top notes of those peppercorns mixed with tangerine and elemi oil that really reel you in for more. In the heart we find further spices – nutmeg and ginger oil making you imagine a pestle and mortar or reaching for an ingredient in your spice cupboard.
Warmly tingling to the nose it’s a wake-up call for any time of day. Here we are transported to the Gulf of Guinea and the humid dusk creating its own scent as exotic spices bloom in the evening air. A sultry little number to be sure, Fiery Pink Pepper can be called on to add spice to any occasion.
SMELLING NOTES: EXPLORE MOLTON BROWN FIERY PINK PEPPER
- Spices are particularly evocative fragrance notes. What memories are you connected to when smelling this scent?
- How does pink pepper differ from black pepper, in a fragrance, to your nose?
- Music and perfume have many similarities, so imagine Fiery Pink Pepper as a tune; what would it sound like?
- This fragrance is inspired by dusk, but is certainly not for wearing in the evenings only – do you agree?
- Which three words best sum up Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper to you? Cheerful? Enlivening? Multi-faceted? Over to you…