FRAGRANCE FAMILY: FLORAL
Top notes: bergamot, mandarin
Heart notes: honeysuckle, white tea, jasmine
Base notes: sandalwood, heliotrope, vanilla
Inspired by the legendary beauty of a Sichuan goddess, this perfectly balanced blend of zesty tea and delicate blossoms is both refreshing and calming to the spirit.
Tea is having such a moment in fragrance, we are finding – the note can be smoky and resinous, but here it’s a quenching cup of uplifting silvery freshness that softens as it settles on your skin, the exotic blooms of honeysuckle and jasmine peeping through the bergamot but never dominating. Sandalwood, heliotrope and vanilla becalm the base and leave a lasting trail of contemplative, powdery softness.
SMELLING NOTES: EXPLORE BLOSSOMING HONEYSUCKLE & WHITE TEA
- Can you discern between the floral notes, or do they blend on your skin to make a floral harmony?
- Close your eyes and inhale deeply – which colour does this scent conjure?
- In your imagination, what does that Sichuan goddess look like – and what are her special powers?
- Where in the world does this scent make you long to be?
- Which three words best sum up Molton Brown Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea to you? Dreamy? Exotic? Invigorating? Over to you…