Here’s what you can read in the new edition of our online magazine – which has been shortlisted for The Jasmine Awards 2014/15 in the ‘Best Digital Experience’ category.
- Renowned for her fabulously aromatic skincare, Liz Earle shares her scent memories, dreams and reflections
- Leading figures from the world of fragrance time-travel back to their childhoods to share poignant perfume recollections
- Find out why everyone loves vanilla: we trace one of the world’s most popular (and comforting) fragrance ingredients from bean to bottle
- In our story Arpège Revisited, we look at the life of Jeanne Lanvin – couturier, single mother and creator of one of the world’s most renowned perfumes
- And of course, we bring you all the latest launches and news, event details – and in this edition, share news of a very special new VIP Subscriber benefit
Once again, click here to read it.
And when logged in, you can also read all previous editions of The Scented Letter in all their glory, by clicking here