The Scented Letter is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society – and two of our writers, Suzy Nightingale and Personalise, just scooped literary awards in the just-announced 2016 Jasmine Awards, from The Fragrance Foundation, the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’… (To add to our Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award, in 2015).
- Award-winning writer Suzy Nightingale traces perfumery’s ‘greenest’ note – galbanum – from field to flacon
- As tea becomes ‘the new citrus’ in fragrance, Henrietta Lovell – founder of The Rare Tea Company – pairs some of the best new scents with her perfect blends
- With aroma such a key element in a blissful facial or massage, we sniff out Scented Spas
- Scent gets social, with the #Smellfie! Join in the fun…
- And of course, we bring you all the latest launches, new, event details and much, much more
Once again, click here to read it. (NB We’ve just switched web hosts and once we’ve evicted the gremlins, our archive of The Scented Letter will be restored to its former glory shortly!)
Not a Subscriber? Sign up here…