We’re thrilled to share with you this fragrant event from Daniel Pescio Parfumeur – that as a follower of The Perfume Society – we think you’ll really enjoy…
Start: Sunday 17th March 2019 – 10.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Aldgate East Location (Full address is shared once you book)
Perfume Course to study Chypre Genealogy and Modern Chypre Perfumes
In the workshop you will go over:
- How to reproduce an orange blossom absolute based on head space technique
- The diference between Neroli oil and Orange Blossom absolute
- Creating some accords for perfume
- Study based on the very iconic and timeless orange flower perfume, L’Heure Bleue
- What’s the secret in the L’Heure Bleue Accord
- Making some tests to try to get the balance of the accord with notes as sandalwood, violet, mimosa, orange blossom, vanilla…
Tickets are £320 and include all your materials on the day.
Places are limited. To book your place, please email Daniel at email@example.com
Daniel wants to offer all Perfume Society VIPs a 10% discount on the day, so do mention you found him through us!
NB This is not an event held by The Perfume Society, rather organised by Daniel Pescio Parfumeur.