We have a vacancy for a highly-organised person to join The Perfume Society in an administrative role, with the potential to grow as the Society progresses to its next stage of development. Tasks include the following:
- Co-ordinating orders made to The Perfume Society website (knowledge of WordPress/Woocommerce useful).
- Assisting other team members including the Writer and Head of PR/Marketing, as required.
- Logistics: ensuring supplies for our Discovery Boxes and other items are in stock, in place – and controlled by regular stocktakes.
- Liaising with printers, getting quotes, co-ordinating delivery of printed and other items.
- Sourcing and on-line filing of imagery for The Scented Letter, our downloadable magazine, and for perfumesociety.org
- Weekly outputs of Google Analytics results, presented in report form
- Good telephone and communication skills with a good manner – you’ll be an ‘ambassador’ for the Perfume Society.
- Inputting fragrances to our database.
- Customer service responsibilities, via e-mail and occasional phone calls.
- Preparing and attending our press and reader events (this may include some evenings).
- Representing the Perfume Society at various industry launch events (again this will include some evenings).
- To be part of the social media team, posting Facebook entries and Tweeting strategically in liaison with other team members.
The major emphasis is on ensuring that the administration runs smoothly and efficiently. In addition, there is potential for the candidate to have some writing opportunities for the website/The Scented Letter.
This is a fabulous opportunity for this highly motivated self-starter, to benefit from joining our exciting and dynamic company. Salary TBD depending on experience; this is a great ‘starter’ opportunity for someone who has perhaps been interning to this point. We are based just off Regent Street in a light and airy sixth floor office (as you can see from the photo above).