We’re thrilled to share with you this fragrant event from Daniel Pescio Parfumeur – that as a follower of The Perfume Society – we think you’ll really enjoy…
Start: Saturday 16th March 2019 – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Aldgate East Location (Full address is shared once you book)
Perfume Course to study Chypre Genealogy and Modern Chypre Perfumes
In the workshop you will go over:
- Perfume Course to study the Chypre Genealogy and Modern Chypre Perfumes celebrating the most outstanding modern chypre, Narciso Rodrigues For Her.
- Study of the raw materials which make the best masculine and feminine chypre accords. The genealogy of Chypre perfumes from Chypre by Coty passing by Mitsouko Guerlain, and finally Narciso Rodrigues for her.
- The evolution of the materials to make a chypre fragrance according to modern versions and Ifra regulations.
- Going over the variants of the Chypre family: Fruity Chypre, Musky Chypre, Fresh-cologne Chypre
- A deep study into Narciso Rodrigues For Her’s materials list including osmanthus absolute, one of the most expensive materials in perfumery, orange flower, musks, vetiver…
- Practice of making accords for all the exercises
Tickets are £320 and include all your materials on the day.
Places are limited. To book your place, please email Daniel at email@example.com
Daniel wants to offer all Perfume Society VIPs a 10% discount on the day, so do mention you found him through us!
NB This is not an event held by The Perfume Society, rather organised by Daniel Pescio Parfumeur.