The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society. It was awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ – and the accolades continue.
What’s more, we are delighted now to be able to offer an International Subscription for just £20 , so you can enjoy it online anywhere in the world.
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
We’ve big news – because from this edition onwards, you’ll enjoy a fatter edition of The Scented Letter! We’ll be bringing you the same number of pages, over a year – but bigger issues (at least 60 pages), bi-monthly. Here’s what you’ll find in this beautiful print edition…
• In Bring Back the Birch, Suzy Nightingale looks at the romantic story of one of perfumery’s most intriguing ingredients, Russian leather – a hot trend
• Award-winning blogger and writer Persolaise unpicks the fascinating relationship between textiles and perfumes
• Catwalk/red carpet make-up legend Charlotte Tilbury – shares her fascinating life in smells in Memories, Dreams & Reflections
• In How Do You Bottle a Legend?, read how Chanel – immortalised in the new scent Gabrielle – flouted convention, on and off the catwalk
• Swoon over #ShareMyStash, in which a perfume insider reveals the biggest collection of fragrances we’ve yet showcased in our pages
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
In addition to the digital version, we are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 – find it here. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…