The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society. It was awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’ – and the accolades continue.
What’s more, we are delighted now to be able to offer an International Subscription for just £20, so you can enjoy it online anywhere in the world.
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format.
For scent-lovers, this is a favourite time of year – for wearing, shopping for and filling our houses with amazing fragrances. So take the weight off your feet, put the To Do list aside – and enjoy this 60-page edition of The Scented Letter! Here’s what you’ll find in this beautiful print edition…
• Alice du Parcq unleashes the season’s most va-va-voom fragrances in The Return of XXL Perfumes.
• We devote 14 pages to the scented pressies we’d really, really like to receive ourselves – from tree decorations to dazzling limited edition bottles – in our Fragrant Gift Extravaganza
• Still not sure what to buy someone? Viola Levy offers expert advice on navigating the labyrinth of perfume present shopping
• In The Scents of the Gods, Bethan Cole explores the surprising role religion is playing in contemporary fragrance creation
• Be inspired by how a love of perfume can last a lifetime with our #ShareMyStash interview with British perfume’s ‘national treasure’, 90-year-old John Bailey
• And of course, we bring you all the Latest Launches, news, events – and so much more
We are now able to take orders for a limited run of printed copies of the magazine, priced £12.50 (£15 to non-Subscribers) – find it here. And remember: you can now also buy an annual print subscription to The Scented Letter, here…
Click here for the on-line version, meanwhile (remember to log-in first)…