The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society, awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’. 2015 and short-listed for five more in 2016!
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format: your first ‘whiff’ of everything that’s happening in fragrance in 2016 – in ‘flickable’ format. Join us here and you can access it straight away!
Need further convincing? To read a mini ‘taster’ edition, click here.
NB A print edition is available, priced £12.50 for non-Subscribers and £10 to our VIPs. Click here to read more and order…
In this edition…
• Suzy Nightingale reveals the importance of the region in Provence: Its Perfumed Past and Fragrant Future – and talks to several of the ‘noses’ keeping perfumery alive there today
• Jo Fairley explores one of fragrance’s most precious ingredients in Jasmine: Perfume’s Little Star
• Maggie Alderson visits the astonishing archive that is Guerlain’s Time Machine
• Discover actress Amanda Burton‘s scented Memories, Dreams and Reflections
• See how scent got social with our feature Flash, Bang, Wallop, What a #Smellfie!
• Read about all the Latest Launches and more…
For a glimpse of what’s inside, see below… And for our VIPs, here’s the issue