The Scented Letter – our online, downloadable fragrance magazine – is one of the key VIP Subscriber benefits when you belong to The Perfume Society, awarded a Judges Special Recognition Jasmine Award in the perfume world’s ‘literary Oscars’. 2015 and won two more in 2016!
If you’re a VIP Subscriber, be sure you’re logged in and click here to read our latest issue in ‘flickable’ format: your first ‘whiff’ of everything that’s happening in fragrance in 2016 – in ‘flickable’ format. Join us here and you can access it straight away!
Need further convincing? To read a mini ‘taster’ edition, click here.
NB A print edition is available, priced £12.50 for non-Subscribers and £10 to our VIPs. Click here to read more and order…
In this edition…
• In Fougère: A Forage in the Undergrowth, Suzy Nightingale sets out on the trail of the legendary olfactory family
• Thomas Dunckley gives you all the tools you need for building a men’s fragrance wardrobe in Some Assembly Required
• We go down memory lane in The Scent of My Father, with perfume personalities sharing the fragrances worn by their own dads
• He sprays, he scores: read the scent philosophy of everyone’s favourite ex-footballer and hands-on celebrity dad in Bottling Mr. Beckham
• Blogger The Chic Geek explores Miller Harris’s bespoke shopping service in Scent to Look for Love
• Read about all the Latest Launches (for men and women!)
For a glimpse of what’s inside, see below… And for our VIPs, here’s the issue