• Receive early access, and exclusive discounts to all of our fragrance Discovery Boxes
• The first Perfume Discovery Fragrance Education ‘discovery box’ (seen at the top of this page), featuring eight beautiful samples, smelling strips, a complimentary handbag-size Crabtree & Evelyn Lily Hand Cream (and of course their subscription card), together with ‘Fragrance Notes’ postcards and an embossed Note Book, so they can share your thoughts about the scents – and start to deepen their appreciation of perfume and the scented world. (For more about what’s in the box, click on ‘Joining Gift’, just above right.
• Invitations to ticketed events with leading ‘noses’ and key figures from the perfume world, in-store events, workshops, etc.
• Eight copies a year of our award-winning digital magazine, The Scented Letter – virtually the only publication in the world devoted to all things fragrant… (sneak-a-peak with our taster issue here)
• A discounted ticket (which is redeemable against box purchases), for 2016, to a ‘How to Improve Your Sense of Smell‘ workshop, which will be hosted at locations nationwide.
• Suggested activities for their own local ‘Perfume Group‘ – like a book club, but without the homework…!
• ‘Access All Areas‘: they’ll be able to read special content on the website that is created for subscribers-only, including ‘nose’ interviews, vodcasts, podcasts and more.
• They will also be first to know about each of our new limited edition Perfume Society Discovery Boxes – to help them discover new perfumes, and even improve their sense of smell – which are previewed to subscribers (and available for £10 – a saving of £5 on each box).
• 15% discount at Penhaligon’s stores (read more here), on production of your VIP Subscriber card.
• 15% discount at selected Miller Harris stores and online (read more here).
• 10% discount at Avery Mayfair on purchases over £70, with your VIP Subscriber card
Just use the ‘Add to cart’ box above to buy that gift subscription…
(Please note: due to shipping restrictions we cannot send our boxes to the Republic of Ireland or internationally.)